- Please drop off donations during business hours: 9:30 am – 6 pm.
- We ask that you do not leave your donations outside after hours for security purposes.
WHAT WE can ACCEPT
We gratefully accept most household items. Please make sure the items are Clean and in working condition (electronics, zippers, clasps etc.) It costs us money to dispose of items that are broken or not sellable. Please take extra care in selecting your items that will be donated. Thank you.
WHAT WE CAN’T ACCEPT
- Baby Cribs, Car Seats
- Televisions with Tubes
- Mattresses/Box Springs/Bed Pillows
- Large Appliances
- Building Supplies
HOW DO WE DROP OFF?
Under the Umbrella Thrift has bins available for your donated items just off the back of the main parking area. Follow the posted directions. Large items are housed for processing inside an area adjacent to the main building.
Got lots of stuff to donate? Consider calling ahead so we can be prepared for your arrival. Call us at (919) 904-2058.
WHAT IS IT WORTH?
Under the Umbrella Thrift lets you decide the fair market value of your donated household items. We will provide a branded, itemized receipt; you fill in the value. Find the most current information about common fair market values and 2020 tax laws here.
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, we want to hear from you!
- We accept all major credit cards and cash. We do not accept CHECKS.
- We do not hold items.